Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wed 2/25

today i am grateful for my friends....not just because I see my reflection in their eyes, but because I hope they see their own reflections back at them from mine...i'm grateful for this wednesday off and the Good Day in the Studio so far...and for the cat finally curled up and sleeping next to the right side of me, and the dog finally sleeping to the left. i may just nap now! i'm grateful to know fearless women, and fearful women who aren't afraid to be afraid, knowing it will give them coyote hearts. i'm grateful to know women who can make an entire buffet appear out of words, and women who can make an entire lifetime disappear without a single word. i'm grateful to be me, now, here. i'm grateful you are reading this, and hope you share your gratitude also. L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a blessing. Thank you for pointing my feet here. R